has more than 21 years trading experience working as a FICC-trader and sales manager for international high street banks in Germany and Great Britain. He gained an MBA in Financial Management from Virginia Tech University and is performing Forex Trading education for traders.
- George Mason University Virginia
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- ACI Dealing Certificate – The Financial Markets Association
- ACI Diploma – The Financial Markets Association
- ISMA General Certification Program (GCP) Intern. Capital Market Association
- Eurex Trader – Deutsche Börse
- HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Group
- Lehman Brothers
- Tullett Prebon
- Societe Generale
Where is Jay Medrow working today?